I. Protection of personal data
- Any personal data provided to the Controller during the use of the website https://tablefoods.com/en/ (hereinafter: the website) or in any other form (e.g., in writing or by e-mail) shall be processed in accordance with data protection regulations.
- The Data Controller undertakes to protect your data at all times and to take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational security measures to adequately protect the personal data processed by us from manipulation.
- In particular, the Data Controller processes the following categories of personal data:
a) full name,
c) phone number,
d) e-mail address,
e) PESEL number,
f) business name,
g) VAT number,
g) REGON number,
i) bank account number.
- The Data Controller may also process other categories of personal data if this is necessary to achieve a specific purpose of personal data processing and it is in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
- The Data Controller processes personal data of the following categories of persons:
a) employees and persons participating in recruitment (description of processing available from the Controller),
c) persons visiting the facilities of the Data Controller (description of processing available from the Controller),
d) persons using the website.
II. GDPR legal notice – personal data processing.
- Information pursuant to Article 13(1) and (2) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as GDPR:1. The Data Controller is Perla TABLE FOODS GmbH, Brandensteinweg 6, 13595 Berlin, Germany, contact email: email@example.com.
2. The purpose of data collection is to ensure the use of the website and to secure the possibility of pursuing claims. The purpose of processing the personal data of newsletter subscribers is to provide marketing services and inform about news related to the operation of the Controller.
3. Basis for the processing of personal data: Article 6(1)(a) (use of the newsletter service), (b) (data provided during or in connection with civil law relationships) and (f) GDPR in order to provide payment services, ensure the security of the services we provide electronically, handle your requests submitted e.g. through the contact form in a situation where they are not directly related to the performance of the contract, debt collection, conducting judicial, administrative and mediation proceedings, storing data for archival purposes and ensuring accountability (fulfillment of obligations under the law), as the processing is necessary for the pursuit of our legitimate interest which is the operation of the services provided, the fulfillment of your requests, the possibility of establishing, asserting or defending against claims, archiving data.
4. You have the right to access the content of your data and to rectify, erase or restrict its processing, the right to object, request the cessation of processing and data portability, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
5. Provision of data is voluntary but necessary to receive information intended for users and to establish business cooperation with the Data Controller.
6. The data provided by you may be transferred to entities on the basis of the law and relevant personal data processing agreements, including entities providing hosting services for the website.
7. The data provided by you will not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
8. The Data Controller has no intention to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization.
9. Personal data will be processed for the period resulting from the contract, accounting regulations and also civil law to the extent relating to the performance of the contract and the assertion of claims arising therefrom. Persons whose personal data is processed on the basis of consent have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The website allows the collection of information about the user through cookies and similar technologies, the use of which most often involves the installation of this tool on the user’s device (computer, smartphone, etc.). This information is used to remember the user’s decisions (choice of font, contrast, acceptance of the policy), collect information about the user’s device and his visit for security purposes, but also to analyze visits and adjust content.
- Information obtained through cookies and similar technologies is not combined with other data of website users, nor is it used to identify them by the Controller. Users have the option to set their browsers to block certain types of cookies and other technologies, by specifying, for example, that only those necessary for the correct display of the website will be allowed. By default, most browsers allow the use of all cookies, but the user has the option to change these settings at any time, and can also delete cookies already installed. Each browser allows such action through one of the options available in the settings or preferences.
- The user also has the option to use the website in the so-called incognito mode, which blocks the collection of data about his visit. Using the website without changing browser settings, i.e. with default acceptance of cookies and similar technologies, means consent to their use for the purposes specified above. The Controller does not use the information obtained for marketing purposes.
IV. Newsletter service provisions.
- The service is provided on the basis of consent.
- The service is provided for marketing purposes of the Data Controller.
V. Withdrawal of consent to process personal data.
Any personal data provided on the basis of consent will be processed until it is withdrawn, which will have effect only for the future. Consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending a message using the contact form or providing information to the Data Controller in another form.